The Isle of Deroge-The Grand Wager...
• Northern most city of Cosette, least population, directly borders Cendrillion
• Much of the land still suffers with poor terrain from the Breaking, marked with cracks, fissures and sinkholes.
• People are on the edge of the kingdom, and are less concerned with stalwart defense in this age of peace.
• A hardy people, very little trade with the rest of the Isle
• The city was founded as a fort town in the ancient war
• People still hold true to military training that was once standard as defense against Cendrillion. Though much of the training has moved from heavy defense to swift movement.
• A series of small forts dot the borderlands between Cosette and Cendrillion. Many of these forts have fallen into disuse, merely serving as rest stops for the rangers that patrol the lands against smugglers.