The Isle of Deroge-The Grand Wager...
Beaufort (capital) The Beautiful Fortress
The city is defined by the King’s castle and the four stone walls surrounding it. Each wall, called Shields, built as the city expanded. It is a point of honor to live within one of the older walls. Within the First Wall, the core of Cosette’s strength, it’s army, is trained.
• The largest, most powerful city of man
• Wall stands five spans high with guard towers every hundred feet
• Pop: 750,000 + 150,000 soldiers of the army
• Well-maintained city with existing sewers
• Appears to be strong and impenetrable symbol of strength to all visitors